Day 8 Introduction
Okay Day 8 was the most intense day so far. Nothing terribly difficult, but a LOT of little things came together today. It’s one of those days that I’m glad to be done with, but was really the foundational stuff that I’ve been missing in the past when I tried to figure everything out myself.
Obviously dedicating uninterrupted time to each day is ideal, but just doesn’t fit my schedule since I still have a day job that I’m responsible for, so this was the first day I realized that I may not be able to finish all tasks on the same day, and that’s ok!
Day 8 Tasks
Take a look at what’s on the agenda for Day 8:
- Register to become an affiliate for a popular training program
- Use a pre-written training report as a “lead magnet” to get people to sign up on your blog
- Customize “lead magnet” to include your affiliate links
- Create sign up form on your blog that:
- Captures email addresses
- Sends your visitor to a confirmation page to confirm their email
- Sends your visitor a link to the downloaded report once they confirm their email
- Create email autoresponder list that takes those captured emails and sends a sequence of 9 emails to the subscriber to get them to sign up for the training program identified at the beginning of the day.
A lot for sure!
Reflections from Day 8
Lots of pieces to understand, implement, connect together and test! I feel like today really helped to cement the foundational concepts required for successful Internet Marketing business building.
I’m thrilled with my results so far. I have a great looking blog that is starting to show unique content that can capture visitor email address (starts to build my list) and promotes programs that will pay me money.
I feel like it’s starting to come together. Lots yet to learn and to do, but I love this process and can’t wait to see what’s next. This training course continues to deliver for me. It’s, by far, the most comprehensive “how to” course I’ve ever taken that teaches skills needed to build an online business.
What about you? How are you finding the information you need to be a success online? I’d love to hear about your experiences. Let me know in the comments below….
Are you considering building your own online business but aren’t sure where to start or how to figure everything out? If so, I’d encourage you to check out the same program that I’m using right now to build this site and my first product. John Thornhill’s Partnership to Success program will teach you how to build a business of your very own and provide the same mentoring resources that I currently use.
Check out this free webinar for more information: